Saturday, April 26, 2025

WHISKEY.ST2007S - Your New Addiction Awaits

 

(first score)

Okay, so imagine this: you’re racing against a timer, scrambling to collect as many whiskey stones as humanly possible. WHISKEY.ST2007S (or just WHISKEY STONES if you’re not into typing random numbers) is basically that chaotic energy in game form.

It’s the kind of game where you’re lowkey obsessed with beating your own high score, but also need to flex on your friends like, “Bet you can’t beat THIS.” You’ll spend way too much time figuring out the best path to grab those stones—like, is it faster to zigzag or go full Usain Bolt in a straight line?


(trying to reach that Jack Daniel's bottle, but failing miserably)

Honestly? It’s a BLAST with friends, but it’s weirdly addictive solo too. Perfect for when you’re avoiding homework or just wanna zone out in sweaty-palm mode.

If you want to play this game click here. (it's the itch.io page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few photos of my cats.

          Since I haven't posted in a long time, I thought I should post some photos with my cats. I also do this because I'm a bit ...