My SCPH-5502 PS1 arrived two weeks ago. I'm slowly saving up money for the XStation mod and maybe for an HDMI mod (idk, yet).
I'll try to get one of my friends to assist me with the mod, since there aren't any people that mod consoles where I live. It came bundled with this game I never heard of and a 15 block memory card. The buttons make a weird sound and keep getting stuck, so I'll probably also need to clean the case when I'll open it up.
I have another PS1, this one is a SCPH-9002 that came with a demo disk for another racing game. This one unfortunately can not be modded with XStation. I used the memory card mod (tonyhax if I remember correctly) and it works... sort of. When I put a game in, I get video and audio stuttering. After a few google searches, turnes out I need to open this one up as well and play around with the laser until it the stuttering stops.
This is it for now. Bye bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment