Saturday, July 5, 2025

We Became What We Behold - Quick Review

I wanted to start with saying I'm sorry for the poor quality of the video. I couldn't find a better way to record/play the game. (at the time)

        Found this game randomly while browsing through Steam and the hand drawn characters really caught my eye, so I decided to try it.
I was really blown away by how much thought and meaning this game has. I never would have imagined I would find a game so relatable with what happens in the world right now.

I highly recommend giving this game a try. It's short, like 6 minutes short, so you can't say you don't have time for it.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few photos of my cats.

          Since I haven't posted in a long time, I thought I should post some photos with my cats. I also do this because I'm a bit ...