I think I first discovered this game on Markiplier's channel. I was browsing through his videos and stumbled upon this one. I found it really funny all of those years ago... and to be honest, I find it funny even now. I don't really have a problem that it uses sex jokes. At the end of the day, we should enjoy life and laugh as much as possible. I'm tired of those stuck up people that only laugh at "MaTuRe hUmOuR". (probably a bunch of sad sacks)
When you open the game, you get some quick instructions on how to play the game. You play with both mouse and controller. (at least that's how I played it) In the game, you control Johnny, a muscular and sexy guy that started using Linger (the game's version of Tinder) to go out with girls and get massages. ;)
(instructions)
Here you meet a multitude of potential massage buddies. Each one with different personalities and preferences, but for now you are forced to start with Rial (her friends call her Tuto tho). With each level (partner) you pass, you get a certain amount of stars depending on how good was your game. This allows you to move to the next partner.
(first date)
At the end of the level you receive a massage from each partner, you can feel that massage in real life, using the vibration function of the controller. You also realize that every partner has a different way of massaging you, some of them are more aggressive and others are more gentle. I can really say that this massage function is kinda cool and relaxing. No, I wouldn't recommend this over going to get a real massage. This is just a game after all and it's only using vibrations.
(massage time)
You will probably need to farm stars a little towards the end of the game. Quickest way to farm stars is to go out with Janein (the alien girl) or trying every option with each girl (good or bad). There were also new girls added since I watched Markiplier play it. It's always nice to see developers adding new content to their older games.
Should you play it? Probably.
Is it fun? Totally.
I'll post in the coming days a video of my playthrough. I used a guide to get three stars with each of the girls. (that's why I managed to finish the game in like an hour)
No comments:
Post a Comment