Saturday, September 6, 2025

Silent Hill - Halloween Event

 


 I'm planning to play the first Silent Hill during the month of October. Since I watched some video essays about the game, I have fallen in love with the eerie aesthetic of the game and the horror elements it has.

I have an original PlayStation One, but I will be playing on an emulator. I still have a lot of things to do before finishing my retro games setup and connecting them all (the consoles) to my capture card.

Furthermore, I also love the quality of life tweaks/options the emulators are giving, like: upscaling, 60 fps patches, cheats, save states, etc.



See you in October! Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few photos of my cats.

          Since I haven't posted in a long time, I thought I should post some photos with my cats. I also do this because I'm a bit ...